The S2 Food Bank is a network of community and faith organisations who have come together to provide food parcels to those in need of food who live in the Sheffield S2 area.
Help us to Help Others
Visit our Facebook page for latest updates and to find out which foods we are in need of.
How can you help?
You can make a difference to the people of Sheffield.
Suggested Food Items:
- Basic toiletries
- Washing powder
- Toilet Roll
- Nappies / Wipes
- Mil UHT & powder
- Squash / Juice
- Tinned pies, meats and fish
- Instant potatoes
- Basked beans
- Tinned tomatoes
- Rice pudding
- Tinned fruit
- via paypal
- by making a bank transfer
- by cheque
Bank Transfer details:Co-Op Bank "S2 Food Poverty Network" 08-92-99 65702615)
Volunteer your time
- At the food storeroomPacking Parcels | Loading & Unloading Food
- With ClientsMeeting, supporting & interviewing clients
- General Admin WorkData collecting
- Collecting Donated FoodFrom Supermarkets | Local business | Churches | Houses
You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07804 406 267
Food bank has 2 distribution points St Swinthun's & The Salvation Army, Duke Street.The main store room and office is at St Swithun's.
07804 406 267
Monday, Wednesday & Fridays2:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10am - 12 email@example.com
If you wish to make a food donation please contact us at 07804 406 267 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgView Map
Donations and Food Parcels during the COVID-19 Pandemic
St. Swithun’s Church. Tuesday's, between 10am and 3pm.
Wednesday’s between 8am and 4pm
Food parcels, via referrals:
Wednesday’s St. Swithun’s between 9am and 4pm.
Salvation Army between 10am and 12noon.
How to make a Referral
We accept referrals from anyone in a professional capacity.We at times receive fraudulent referrals. It would be helpful if where possible you could use your organisational stamp
- 1.) Online
- 2. )Downloading the form and giving it to the client to bring with them to the Food Bank.
- 3. )In emergencies we will accept a telephone referral (07804 406 267) which will then need to be followed up at a later date with the referral form
There are three ways of referring:
Are you in need of food?
If you are in need of food please in the first instance consult a professional such as your doctor, social work, housing officer, CAB advisor, health visitor, etc and they will be able to refer you.
However in an emergency you can contact us on:
07804 406 267
Or visit us at St Swithun's or The Salvation Army, Duke Street and we will give you an emergency food parcel and help you arrange a formal referral.